Informar a un amigo sobre este puesto
Remuneración: Sin especificar
Tipo de contrato:
- División: ACCIONA Energía
- Fecha de inicio de puesto: Inmediato
- Ubicación: Boulder City, NV
- Descripción del puesto:
- Maintenance of the site computer control systems including, but not limited to: Ovation Distributed Control System (DCS); Field Control System; Siemens DCS; and the Agape Reverse Osmosis DCS system.
- Update graphics, control tuning, and logic in all DCS systems as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Perform routine and major maintenance on all control systems throughout the plant, including system software and hardware upgrades.
- Prepare system and component status reports for all assigned equipment.
- Ensure that all historical data is retrieved, collected, and archived in accordance with policies.
- Provide counsel and recommendations to Operations Manager and Engineering regarding data quality and improvements.
- Maintain on-site radio/surveillance/lightning detection infrastructure.
- Complete material requisitions in a complete and accurate manner.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous safe practices.
- 4 years’ combined experience in Instrumentation/Controls and DCS experience in an industrial control environment. Experience in the power generation industry preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industrial instrumentation and ability to perform instrument calibrations in the field.
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand plant Process & Instrumentation Diagrams as well as detailed instrument/control and electrical drawings and documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Emerson Ovation DCS platform preferred.
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment and in extreme weather conditions.
- Night shift duty will be required as necessary.