Informar a un amigo sobre este puesto
Administrative and Financial Manager
Remuneración: Sin especificar
Tipo de contrato:
- División: ACCIONA Energía
- Fecha de inicio de puesto: Inmediato
- Ubicación: Warsaw
- Descripción del puesto:
- Drawing up balances and budgets.
- Reporting P&L, and balances for companies, locally and for consolidation purposes.
- Ensure revenue recognition and all related accruals are in accordance with local rules.
- Apply policies on receiving and tagging of fixed assets. Manage all accounts receivables and accounts payable functions. Oversee and direct all internal cost accounting. Perform all company invoicing and aggressively manage potential balance on all projects.
- Prepare and distribute various job costs reports to other division responsables.
- Generate internal monthly financial statements.
- Prepare review and presentation of the financial statements to Senior Management.
- Prepare and review analysis of various accounts, verifying that transactions and policies are reflected properly in the financial statement.
- Work with internal business parties to review and maintain all project contracts from an accounting perspective.
- Supervision of the accounting systems to ensure compliances with the relevant regulations.
- Cost and budget control for the investment in course.
Reports to: Country CEO and Division CFO.
Degree/Training: Business Administration, Economics, or similar.
Additional Training: SAP, Local Taxes, Auditing (desirable)
Languages/Level: Fluency in English, Spanish (not a must)
Exp: 3 years.