Informar a un amigo sobre este puesto
Remuneración: Sin especificar
Tipo de contrato:
- División: ACCIONA Energía
- Fecha de inicio de puesto: Inmediato
- Ubicación: Chicago
- Descripción del puesto:
- Oversee the work performed by contractors in the construction of renewable energy facilities. Responsible for monitoring of construction quality to ensure that all work is installed in accordance with the plans, specifications, Acciona QA/QC requirements, code requirements, contract requirements and good construction practices.
- Follow Company’s processes and procedures to safely and effectively construct Acciona renewable generating facilities for “Best in Class Performance”.
- Participate in daily, weekly and monthly project meetings. Maintain all job specific meeting minutes and necessary logs.
- Create, process, complete and maintain accurate documentation and records associated with the construction site including requests for information, submittals, change orders and drawings.
- Assist in the monitoring of facilitate tie-ins, start-up and testing to ensure proper turnover to operations. Participate in final project demobilization, documentation and close-out activities.
- Oversee the Safety and Environmental compliance of Acciona’s personnel and subcontractors on site during construction in accordance with federal, state and local laws, and Acciona policies, practices and procedures. Ensure all personnel and subcontractors meet technical and safety training requirements.
- Be proficient at Root Cause Analyses to accurately determine failure mode and reason. Identify cost reduction opportunities
- Provide all the information needed to create the daily reporting requirements for our internal and external customers, as well as KPI reporting.
- Assist in the training and support of new Construction Engineers.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- EIT certification a plus.
- Experience in construction of energy facilities or renewable energy industry is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience with project management tools and a system (MS Project, Primavera) is a plus.
- Experience designing with AutoCad.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate continuous commitment to safe operations. Be an active role model and constant resource to the organization.
- Ability to relocate to the project sites during construction for a period of several months.
- Ability to think and analyze situations in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Ability to climb vertical ladders and work at heights of 300 feet.
- Ability to travel to domestic and international locations for extended periods of time.
- Hold or be able to obtain a passport.
- Have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.